The Creation Begins with Destruction

The trailer has been re-located down next to the cabin. I've got the pressure-treated lumber to build the base. And if my motivation keeps up, I should have it framed in by the end of the summer. Hopefully.

Feb 1, 2010

OverCrowding - Stuff Storage in a small house


That excess stuff storage issue continues into the insides of the house.  This whole thing about putting my hand on it and saying, "Do I really need this?" just doesn't fly.  I have a wife who also wants to keep things in hopes of me becoming a rich man, and buying her a 6,000 sq ft DREAM HOME.  I don't have the same urge and desire.  Books and Tools are my issues.  I think that we have a nice cozy place to live.  And we DON'T really NEED more than we now have.


On the immediate left is the front door ...
That is the dining room side of the main room.
Against the north wall is the computer room.


The dining table doesn't actually get used for eating.
It's a storage place for bulk foods, spices, fruits, bread,
and anything else that's just looking for a spot.


This is the East wall - opposite the dining table.
This is the official Living Room.
The coffee table in the middle serves as eating surface,
seat for my wife's computer, desk, storage underneath,
and what-not-else.


The south wall is the kitchen.
Just to the right of this foto is the refrigerator.

We spend most of our time living in this combination room.  And that is probably as it should be ... and would be in a tiny house.

No comments:

Post a Comment