The Creation Begins with Destruction

The trailer has been re-located down next to the cabin. I've got the pressure-treated lumber to build the base. And if my motivation keeps up, I should have it framed in by the end of the summer. Hopefully.

Feb 10, 2010

Look Under The Couch


It always pays to look under the couch-bed ... 
you just never know what is lurking under there.


In couch form 
( I had to dig all kinds of STUFF off of it to find it.)
Yes, that latch needs fixing ... 


Here it is as a bed ...
super long and wide enough to sleep two people.


Here's where I pull everything out and look underneath it ...
notice that water damage to the floor section?


Yep.  It has something to do with the corner seam ...
and water flowing down to rot other wooden parts.

I can probably save and re-use the couch bed ...
It's ideal as you get older and climbing into the loft
doesn't seem so exciting ...
or you've had one too many brewskies ...

No comments:

Post a Comment