The Creation Begins with Destruction

The trailer has been re-located down next to the cabin. I've got the pressure-treated lumber to build the base. And if my motivation keeps up, I should have it framed in by the end of the summer. Hopefully.

Feb 2, 2010

Everywhere is Storage Space



This is the spare bedroom a.k.a. walk-in closet.
On occasion we have cleared the bottom bunk off for people to sleep.  The top bunk and under the bed is storage.  To the left, under the hanging clothes, is a dresser full of clothes and stuff.  The light wood to the right is another hanging closet unit.


There is the dryer in what was supposed to be the closet for this bedroom.



To the right of the dryer, on the otherside of the wall, is the washing machine in what would be the pantry ...



In our bedroom, you see boxes full of stuff, another dresser unit, and some old military stuff (that's all that would fit) hanging in what was supposed to be a closet but now contains the large water heater tank.  And there is more storage under the bed too.

I've heard that I should de-paper my life ... 
One of these days I'll get a scanner and get started on it.
Maybe if I can find the books I want to keep in an e-form at Amazon.com, then I can give away the paper copies.
Altho, I still think I am going to need a storage shed to go along with the Tiny House I would like to build.

No comments:

Post a Comment