The Creation Begins with Destruction

The trailer has been re-located down next to the cabin. I've got the pressure-treated lumber to build the base. And if my motivation keeps up, I should have it framed in by the end of the summer. Hopefully.

May 21, 2011

Not Fast Progression ...

Tires are off.  Working my way back on the frame.
Used a high-pressure nozzle to clean out the two tanks.

From the rear - perhaps you can see the white screw-in caps that I purchased to plug the holes in the tanks so that I don't get anymore leaves and junk inside.

This is toilet paper ... it's been in the black-water tank for a good ten years.  You can still see the hearts, sun, flowers and other designs on it.  
It has yet to bio-degrade.
But now the tank and lines are clear of any impurities.
I can probably use this tank to empty a tub into.

No comments:

Post a Comment