A couple of the grandsons help me fight our way into the screws so we could remove the metal from the roof. Along each end there is a re-enforcing strip, kind of a shallow "u-channel", with screws spaced every 5 inches. Each screw head had a generous glob of silicone on top of it. Then all of that was well covered with a tar-backed fabric/plastic strip. And I didn't have a blow torch to warm it up and remove it. So, one grandson used a brick hammer to chip away the covering strip and soften up the silicone globs. Then another used a putty knife to pry the silicone away from the screw heads. And I used the thin tip of one of my pocket knife blades to pry the silicone out of the square pocket in the screw heads. Then we could finally remove the screws. We decided not to fight the tape & silicone covering around all the vents ... So, using strokes of my hatchet through the thin aluminum ... I cut around the vents and we pealed the aluminum top off. What you see here is what remained after we bagged the fiberglass insulation.
This is back under the bottom bunk where there is a large amount of damage.
The cinder block is where the door used to be.
The steps were no longer functional because the bolts had pulled down out of the wooden framework. And you can see all the wood rot through the dining and door areas of the floor. The grandsons loved the "destruction" part of deconstruction. :)