The Creation Begins with Destruction

The trailer has been re-located down next to the cabin. I've got the pressure-treated lumber to build the base. And if my motivation keeps up, I should have it framed in by the end of the summer. Hopefully.

Dec 18, 2010

Changes

The wood stack is gone.  We loaded it into a truck yesterday and took it to the local landfill.    My neighbor didn't want to burn it, because it would leave behind screws and other metal things that would damage his tractor tires.
I've started unbolting the floor-pan from the trailer.  Besides bolts, it seems there are all kinds of other strange connectors ... ground straps, cable ties, tanks, etc.  So I am still working on this.  Trying to save the gray-water tank, but get rid of the black-water tank.  Gotta peal the vinyl off the OSB to find the bolt heads.  Sort of attempting to save the metal pan that the floor is built in.  We'll see.

No comments:

Post a Comment