The Creation Begins with Destruction

The trailer has been re-located down next to the cabin. I've got the pressure-treated lumber to build the base. And if my motivation keeps up, I should have it framed in by the end of the summer. Hopefully.

Oct 22, 2010

De-construction 2

The stove used to be in here.
I just disconnected the gas line and removed 4 screws
and it came right out.

There it is ...
No more kitchen sink, no stove, no cabinet.
I'll have to replace the cabinet top, but everything else was usable.
Obviously you are looking at the gas line and the plumbing.
And a water-damaged wall and damaged floor.

This was the crank that elevated the TV antenna.
Water came down that and damaged the ceiling panel.
No, it won't do me any good to save the antenna.

What you see here is after I removed the bottom-half of the 
air conditioner unit.  Now I need to go up on the roof
and remove the top-half.  My neighbor wants to buy it from me.

Next up will be the refrigerator ...

No comments:

Post a Comment